Chakra bracelet with wooden mala beads
Our Chakra bracelet with wooden mala beads features crystals in all 7 Chakra colours surrounded by wooden mala beads. Wearing it balances your bodies energy centre.
Chakra (cakra in sanskrit) means "wheel" and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay "open" and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
The seven chakras
- Crown chakra - Knowledge, spirituality, Consciousness and fulfillment
- Third eye chakra - Intuition, meditation, trust and lucidity
- Throat chakra - Communication, creativity, inspiration and expression
- Heart chakra - Acceptance, love, compassion and sincerity
- Solar plexis chakra - Strength, personality, power and determination
- Sacral chakra - Sensuality, sexuality, pleasure and socialibility
- Root chakra - Energy, stability, comfort and safety.
Wooden mala beads are beads used in meditation to count mantras, prayers, or intentions. They are meant to help you to remain focused.
Material & Shape: 8mm round crystal surrounded by wooden mala beads.