Loose leaf pouch and koala diffuser
If you’re after tea that’s better than supermarket you have come to the right place. Tea Total was established in 1995 and is committed to ethically sourcing only the finest quality teas from the most reputable tea gardens from around the world.
To make: 1 heaped teaspoon for 200ml cup, add freshly boiled water, steep for 6 - 10 minutes then pour.
Select from the following flavours;
- Sleepy dream time - St Johns wort, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant and hibiscus
- Echinacea & Peppermint - Dried and cut organic peppermint and Echinacea leaves
- Ginger Kawakawa Spice - Ginger, liquorice root granulate, lemongrass, pepper, lemon peels, kawakawa, peppermint, hibiscus, lemonfruitgranulate (glucose syrup, lemon juice, apricots, potato starch, sodium alginat), flavour.
- Manuka & Flower detox - Manuka leaves, blackberry, & raspberry leaves, red sandalwood, strawberry, nettle & walnut leaves, oats, fennel, lemon balm, peppermint, dandelion, everlasting, marigold plus liquorice root.
- Lemongrass Lime & Ginger - Mint, carrot flakes, ginger pieces, lemongrass, apple pieces, green paprika flakes & olive sheets with lime & ginger flavour
- Pure Rooibos - Rooibos (Caffine free tea)
- Pure Raspberry Leaf - Nothing but raspberry leaves, traditionally enjoyed by women during the latter stages of pregnancy